These large mono-botanical arrangements can take a deceptive amount of flowers to put together...make sure you're prepared!
This arrangement was made in a plastic vase and placed in a tin container. (The tin container was not watertight. That's always a good thing to double check!) I put a little newspaper in the bottom to prop up my cheap plastic vase. I used three bunches of baby's breath total, and I also added a bunch of plumosa fern to give it a more finished off look. The entire arrangement was bound together with a pipe cleaner, so it didn't flop everywhere and stayed together in a neat round mass. It took about 20 minutes from start to finish.